Founded in 2013 by Milton Blaut and Michael Weiss, the Blaut Weiss Law Group is located in Plantation, Florida and represents clients throughout the entire state. Milton and Michael bring over 60 years of combined personal injury law experience and trial practice together in a boutique law firm.
Why hire a personal injury law firm?
A boutique law firm focuses on a particular area of law. For example, if you have a brain injury you would seek the care of a neurological specialist, not a podiatrist (foot doctor). As would be the case in finding appropriate legal representation – it is not one size fits all.
At the boutique personal injury trial practice of the Blaut Weiss Law Group, this means we exclusively represent victims in an accident, personal injury and insurance dispute cases. At the Blaut Weiss Law Group, we value each client and understand that each case is unique.
The founders of our boutique law firm
Milton Blaut, a founding partner and shareholder, has represented victims of personal injury and negligence since 1977. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Massachusetts in 1973 and graduated with cum laude honors. Milton graduated from the Syracuse University School of Law with a Juris Doctor in Law and a Masters of Science in Accounting from the Martin J. Whitman School of Management in 1975. Prior to founding The Blaut Weiss Law Group, Milton spent 29 years at Abrams Anton where he started out as an associate in the personal injury department, and eventually became the head of the department.
Michael Weiss, a founding partner and shareholder, began his career as an insurance defense attorney and has worked as a personal injury attorney for over 24 years on all types of personal injury and medical malpractice cases. After earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Government from Union College in 1989, Michael attended the University of Miami School of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctor in Law in 1993. From there, he has practiced at some very prominent law firms including Conroy Simberg Ganon and Greenspoon Marder, P.A. Michael brings invaluable knowledge from his experience as an insurance defense attorney because he understands the other perspective when defending victims today.
Milton and Michael bring years of experience and deep knowledge in the field of personal injury law and concentrate in the following areas:
- Vehicle Accidents – representing victims of car, truck and motorcycle accidents that were caused by carelessness or negligence of another individual.
- Trip/Slip and Fall – property owners that fail to keep their property hazard free can be held financially responsible for injuries of victims.
- Medical Malpractice – these types of claims happen when doctors or healthcare providers commit professional negligence or fail to provide reasonably skilled care, which results in injury or death of the patient.
- Nursing Home Abuse – making sure that your elderly family members are cared for properly is especially important because they are often most vulnerable to neglect and/or abuse.
- Disability Insurance Claims – in the unfortunate event that you or a loved one becomes disabled
- Funeral Home Lawsuits – it is very sad to say, but funeral homes are sometimes not as careful or professional as they should be when dealing with families of deceased loved ones. There are a variety of unscrupulous acts that funeral homes, cemetery and cremation businesses commit.
- Faulty Medical Equipment and Drugs – medical device and pharmaceutical companies have an obligation to provide people with safe equipment and drugs to use. When injury or death occurs from defective products and medicines, it is important that compensation is granted.
- Hurricane and Property Insurance Claims – in the unfortunate event of catastrophic weather, making sure that insurance companies honor their policy agreements can be a real challenge. Make sure that you and your family will always have a roof over your heads by seeking proper representation for property insurance claims.
- Mediation Practice – an increasingly popular alternative to drawn out and costly lawsuits is mediation. Disputes can be solved through an informal process that involves a neutral, third party mediator (often an experienced attorney).
and are unable to work and earn money, making sure that your disability insurance policy is upheld is critical.
To schedule your FREE consultation at our personal injury law firm, please visit http://www.blautweiss.com/contact.php/ or call us at 954.634.1800.